Forum Archive - GTranslate with Screen Reader Extension

GTranslate with Screen Reader Extension
Jan 20, 2016 12:27 pm by marleyman
Hi, I'm developing a new Joomla website which needs to be accessible and have site language translation. I installed GTranslate to translate the site language and I'm interested in using this Screen Reader extension which will make my new site compliant: http://storejextensions.org/extensions/ ... eader.html The Screen Reader developer told me that the screen reader extension works with the native Joomla multilanguage. The site language code is used to know what the language written for text and audio is. I'm not sure if GTranslate has a feature to change the Joomla frontend language? If so probably it could work, but the Screen Reader developer thought it was better if I asked you - the developer of GTranslate. Please let me know and thanks very much!
Re: GTranslate with Screen Reader Extension
Jan 20, 2016 12:56 pm by Yana
Hi, You can subscribe for one month and check it. It is risk free. We have 30 days money back guarantee.