Forum Archive - question regarding discount code site and currency symbols

question regarding discount code site and currency symbols
Jan 23, 2016 12:17 pm by gordi555
I have a discount code site called Deal DB which I'm looking to replicate in non-english speaking countries. Probably starting with France, Germany etc. I've had a lot of trouble storing currency symbols in my database due to character sets, mainly Pound and Euro symbols really. What system do you use for these? Is it like € etc or is it like € or €. (sorry if they appear as the EUR symbol). Does you software interfere how these are entered into text boxes before they reach the server? I've tried other software which I had to abandon which did sadly and wanted to save the many hours of time this time :) Thanks.
Re: question regarding discount code site and currency symbo
Jan 23, 2016 6:46 pm by Edvard
Hi, We send as it is entered. It doesn't matter for us. Thanks!
Jan 25, 2016 8:38 am by gordi555
Thanks Edvard :)
Jan 26, 2016 1:54 am by Edvard
You are welcome!