Forum Archive - Adding Khmer and Uzbek to Drupal module

Adding Khmer and Uzbek to Drupal module
Jan 27, 2016 4:02 am by Eranga
Hi, I have installed GTranslate onto a Drupal 7 website and I need to enable Khmer and Uzbek (which are supported by Google Translate) to the website. I tried adding the relevant language codes (km and uz) to the $languages array on gtranslate.module like this: languages = array('en'=>'English', 'km'=>'Khmer', 'uz'=>'Uzbek' , 'ar'=>'Arabic','bg'=>'Bulgarian'); It doesn't show any changes and any guidance to get these 2 languages enabled is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Adding Khmer and Uzbek to Drupal module
Jan 27, 2016 4:21 am by Edvard
Hi, Do you see the added languages in the admin area? Thanks!
Jan 27, 2016 4:42 am by Eranga
Hi, Do you see the added languages in the admin area? Thanks! Hi Edvard, No, it didn't show the 2 languages I added. I even cleared cache to no avail. Eranga.
Jan 27, 2016 4:47 am by Edvard
Hi, There are 2 $languages variables, you need to add the languages into both of them. You may use our HTML widget and add the code into Joomla. I'll update the Drupal module soon. Thanks!
Jan 27, 2016 5:05 am by Eranga
Got it! That's what I was missing. Thank you very much Edvard. Appreciate it :)
Jan 27, 2016 5:35 am by Edvard
You are welcome!