Forum Archive - Subdirectory URL structure for different languages

Subdirectory URL structure for different languages
Feb 14, 2016 3:44 pm by Ashiado
Hello, I have just signed up for the trial version of GTranslate Startup and am very excited about what it can do, but I need some help understanding how the configuration works. Specifically, I would like to use the "subdirectory URL structure" for different languages -- i.e., example.com/de/ or example.com/ru/ etc. On the GTranslate Options page, I have checked the box to activate this functionality, but it's not working. If I go to example.com/ru/ then I get an "Error page not found" message. Is there something extra I need to do? Does the widget code need to be updated? Do I need to install a different ("pro") version of the plugin? (I have the free plugin installed right now.) And/or do I need to enter my GTranslate account information somewhere? I didn't see a place to do this. Thanks for your help in understanding how this works.
Re: Subdirectory URL structure for different languages
Feb 14, 2016 4:18 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please send FTP and admin access to [email protected] and I'll do the configuration for you. Thanks!
Feb 14, 2016 4:49 pm by Ashiado
Thanks very much Edvard! I have just sent you an email with the information you requested. The email subject is the same as the title of this post.
Feb 14, 2016 7:10 pm by Edvard
Thanks! Checking now.