Forum Archive - Presale questions

Presale questions
Feb 25, 2016 1:52 pm by vedouze
Hello, My questions are: 1- is it possible to have a mix of some languages as a subdomain (de.website.com / it.website.com), and other on their specific domain name www.website.co.uk ? In this case, does it mean I need to pay the 50$ install cost? 2- I read that only the site owner can edit the translation. How is it defined? by the superadmin joomla user? by a email I will have to provide you with? Can I register various user / email to get access to the front-end editing? Thank you
Re: Presale questions
Feb 25, 2016 2:32 pm by Yana
Hi, 1. Yes, it it possible with the Enterprise subscription plan. You can host translated languages on different domains. You can compare the features here https://gtranslate.io/#pricing There is no additional payment for that. 2. We will send username and password for editing the translations. You can have one account to edit the translation.