Forum Archive - Some translations break site

Some translations break site
Feb 26, 2016 6:25 pm by joom33
I am working on a nonprofit site for a refugee organization. The site is not live. All of the GTranslate languages I need seem to work fine, except for 2 of the most important, as shown below: Broken : Khmer, Lao. Working: English(US), Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, Hmong, Nepali, Somali, Spanish, Thai, Urdu, Vietnamese. On the broken versions, the text overflows out of all Joomla modules, biut behaves properly in all other Joomla containers. Running Joomla 3.4.8, GTranslate 3.0.37, and the system shows no later updates to GTranslate available. Customized version of Protostar template. Ideas? TIA!
Re: Some translations break site
Feb 26, 2016 6:41 pm by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address and I'll check it.
Feb 26, 2016 6:53 pm by joom33
Site is not live just yet. I think perhaps I will disable those 2 languages and then go live when the rest of the work is done. I still have some work to complete before it can go live. Thank you!
Feb 26, 2016 7:13 pm by Yana
You are welcome!