Forum Archive - Can't save translation

Can't save translation
Mar 9, 2016 6:03 am by olegthered
Hello, my translation for text block under header "Tracers «Tactic» backpack" on http://en.tracers.ru/shop/tactic-backpack/ is not saved afted editing
Re: Can't save translation
Mar 9, 2016 8:49 am by Yana
Hi, I have just tried it and was able to save the translation. Please try to reload the page with ctrl+f5 or clear the browser cache.
Mar 9, 2016 9:51 am by olegthered
I cleared cache. I can edit translation but when I reload page editing resets.
Mar 9, 2016 1:01 pm by Yana
Hi, Please send the original text and and the edited version. I'll try to make changes.
Mar 9, 2016 2:28 pm by olegthered
here http://en.tracers.ru/shop/tactic-backpack/ text should be updated to this: The three-day tactical backpack for tasks that require active movement. Designed for special forces, tracers, rescue workers and tourists who need quality and reliability of equipment. Built-in fall arrest system (developed and patented by Tracers): backpack straps can withstand a static load XNUMXkN, belt XNUMXkN (more than half a ton) with quick-release buckle. Backpack keeps its shape and position during active movements. Molle system; fasteners for tools suitable for attaching ice ax, telescopic sticks, etc.; pocket for drinking system; side pockets; compartment for shoes; compartment for the equipment with quick access on-the-go. Mobility, durability and reliability. ! Backpacks will be sent to customers since March XNUMX. If you make a pre-order until March XNUMX, you get two additional options for free: a custom patch and leg straps with the quick release buckles. All questions [email protected]
Mar 9, 2016 2:31 pm by olegthered
and here http://en.tracers.ru/shop/urban-backpack/ text should be updated to this: Daily city backpack for those who appreciate quality and reliability. Built-in fall arrest system (developed and patented by Tracers): backpack straps can withstand a static load XNUMXkN, belt XNUMXkN (more than half a ton) with quick-release buckle. Backpack keeps its shape and position during active movements. Notebook compartment (XNUMX "), footwear compartment; front section for small items and equipment; fasteners suitable for attaching a skateboard or snowboard; side pockets; compartment for equipment for quick access on-the-go. Special method of applying image on the front makes it not erasable under any influences. Mobility, durability and reliability. ! Backpacks will be sent to customers since March XNUMX. If you make a pre-order until March XNUMX, you get two additional options for free: a custom patch and leg straps with the quick release buckles. All questions [email protected]
Mar 9, 2016 9:28 pm by olegthered
I am a bit in trouble because of problems on my shop page translations and webrotate360 product viewer issue. Would appreciate your help with translation. Current translation make text weird. Thank you.
Mar 9, 2016 10:40 pm by Edvard
Can you update your text to look like this in the source? <span>Трехдневный тактический рюкзак для выполнения оперативных задач, требующих активного перемещения.</span> <span>Создан для сил специального назначения, трейсеров, спасателей и туристов, требовательных к качеству и надежности снаряжения.</span> <span>Встроенная силовая конструкция для самостраховки (разработана и запатентована Tracers): лямки рюкзака выдерживают статическую нагрузку XNUMXkN, пояс XNUMXkN (более полутора тонн) с быстросъемной пряжкой.</span> <span>Рюкзак держит форму и положение при активных действиях.</span> <span>Системы крепления Molle; фиксаторы для инструментов (подходят для крепления ледоруба, телескопических палок и прочего); карман для питьевой системы; боковые карманы; отделения для обуви; доступный находу отсек для снаряжения.</span> <span>Мобильность, долговечность, надежность.</span> As you see I have wraped the sentences inside <span> tags. It will help the translator to translate your text by parts. Thanks!
Mar 10, 2016 7:15 am by olegthered
Yes, now it works. Thanks.
Mar 10, 2016 10:11 am by Yana
Good to hear that!