Forum Archive - Can't edit translation for some parts of page

Can't edit translation for some parts of page
Mar 11, 2016 9:04 pm by olegthered
Hello, I have few problems here: http://en.tracers.ru/checkout/ I can't edit translation options in delivery table (types of delivery) and also button "Подтвердить заказ" or "Дальше на PayPal" depending on payment option and aslo "Населенный пункт" and "Почтовый индекс" I can't edit all these text parts translation. How can I make it? Thanks.
Re: Can't edit translation for some parts of page
Mar 12, 2016 2:30 am by Edvard
Hi, You may create a separate html page with the HTML content you want to edit and make corrections on that page. For example tracers.ru/test.html which will contain the delivery table HTML you want to edit, then go to en.tracers.ru/test.html?language_edit=1 To enable translation for input buttons you need to add tval to class attribute: <input type="submit" class="button alt" name="woocommerce_checkout_place_order" id="place_order" value="Подтвердить заказ" data-value="Подтвердить заказ"> Should be <input type="submit" class="button alt tval" name="woocommerce_checkout_place_order" id="place_order" value="Подтвердить заказ" data-value="Подтвердить заказ"> "Населенный пункт" and "Почтовый индекс" are translated in the HTML source code, however your page uses javascript to render the form again, you will need to disable that behavior or translate Javascript. Thanks!
Mar 12, 2016 9:46 am by olegthered
It seems that "Подтвердить заказ" is rendered again same as "Населенный пункт" and "Почтовый индекс". I also can't translate woocommerce notices when add and remove products to cart. What is the best way to translate it? Other text strings I translated using additional html file as you told me. It works fine.
Mar 12, 2016 12:13 pm by Edvard
I can see now it is translated in the source code, however it is rendered again by javascript. You will need to modify the javascript. Thanks!
Mar 13, 2016 9:10 am by olegthered
I modified code in php files of plugins and it's ok now. I see that Social Coupon plugin is not working on english version on checkout page. On top of page there is option to share product info. It can be easily tested by clicking Vkontakte like button - discount coupond will appear on price calculation. On rus page is ok, on eng is not. Is it JSON issue?
Mar 13, 2016 9:17 pm by Edvard
I cannot find it. Please create a new topic for it and describe more in details. Thanks!