Forum Archive - Please help! License expired?

Please help! License expired?
Apr 29, 2016 8:32 am by webzebra.nl
Dear support, Can you please take a quick look at the license for www.holmfoss.com? and then especially the dutch and norwegian translation I have set a automated payment for this module but today it's says that the license is expired! Please let me know if something went wrong. Kind regards, Lennaert van der Meer Webmaster Holmfoss.com
Re: Please help! License expired?
Apr 29, 2016 9:38 am by webzebra.nl
I received an email that the problem was fixed. But it's not! there is still a message saying that the translation module has been expired. Please fix asap
Apr 29, 2016 1:09 pm by webzebra.nl
I'm not happy with this. Because I don't get any response back for the last 3 hours, I had to turn off the translations on the website. Please respond a.s.a.p. To see what I mean, go to: http://nl.holmfoss.com or http://no.holmfoss.com.
Apr 29, 2016 3:45 pm by Edvard
Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience. The payment for this month has been delayed by PayPal for some reason. We have received it one hour ago and your service has been prolonged for another month. I have extended your license for additional 1 day, so in future when the payment is delayed you will not experience this issue again. Thanks!
May 9, 2016 8:04 am by webzebra.nl
Dear Edvard, I'm searching where I can manage the PayPal payments. I want to pay a little bit earlier in the month. No it's set to 29th of the month. But I want to set it on the 23rd of the month, so I can't have the problems which I had earlier this month. Can you please help me out?
May 10, 2016 7:41 pm by Edvard
Hi, You cannot control the day of the payment, it is set to reoccur each month on the day of your subscription. Your license is prolonged for one day, so you do not have any issues in future. Thanks!