Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro license Stop working

GTranslate Pro license Stop working
May 24, 2016 11:30 am by rcosta
Help please. Why GTranslate Pro license stop working Please activate Regards Rui Costa
Re: GTranslate Pro license Stop working
May 24, 2016 11:52 am by rcosta
I already upgrade to one of our paid plans.
May 24, 2016 12:57 pm by Yana
Hi, If you subscribed to the paid plans you should configure GTranslate. Here is the documentations https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation To keep the sub-folder URL structure you need to install URL add-on.
May 24, 2016 1:10 pm by rcosta
I am not able to do the configuration. I am using incapsula dns. It is possible to temporarily activate the old version to make this setting more closely? Please need some help
May 24, 2016 1:14 pm by Yana
For the sub-folder structure there is no need to create CNAME records. You just need to connect to your server via FTP and upload URL add-on to the root directory. Then you should add redirection rules to .htaccess file. If you can send me ftp info I can configure it.
May 24, 2016 1:21 pm by rcosta
I've done uploading and have set up the .htaccess But still does not work
May 24, 2016 1:42 pm by Yana
Please make sure that you deleted old gtranslate rules and added the following rules to the top of the .htaccess file. # gtranslate config RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/gtranslate.php?glang=$1&gurl=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)$ /$1/ [R=301,L]
May 24, 2016 1:48 pm by rcosta
I already done that, but still not working
May 24, 2016 1:57 pm by rcosta
Please activate de old version no configure this one better
May 24, 2016 2:06 pm by Yana
If you can provide with temporary ftp access I can check your settings.
May 24, 2016 2:11 pm by rcosta
nothing appears in debug.txt
May 24, 2016 2:18 pm by Yana
Hi, You didn't configure gtranslate correctly. 1. Please remove old GTranslate folder (or rename it to keep .human files) 2. Download URL addon and unzip 3. upload gtranslate folder to the root directory 4. add redirection rules to the top of .htaccess file and remove old gtranslate rules
May 24, 2016 2:41 pm by rcosta
Already send you a temp ftp connection
May 24, 2016 3:19 pm by rcosta
Now it says: Your license is inactive or expired, please subscribe again!
May 24, 2016 9:38 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is fixed for you. Thanks!