Forum Archive - Javascripts and Access-Control-Allow-Origin

Javascripts and Access-Control-Allow-Origin
Jun 6, 2016 11:12 am by Willard1975
Hello I have the same issue as discussed in this thread. I have added the following to my .htaccess file: <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot|woff|woff2|js)$"> <IfModule mod_headers.c> Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" </IfModule> </FilesMatch> However the Widgetkit slider does not appear when i switch languages. If i temporarily disable the caching on Cloudflare it works in Chrome only. I have tested in all browsers and it's the same in all. You can see the site here and look in the various consoles when switching language. I don't know what to do anymore. Regards Michael
Re: Javascripts and Access-Control-Allow-Origin
Jun 6, 2016 1:30 pm by Yana
Hi, I can see the following in console Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at http://travelshop.se/media/widgetkit/widgets/lightbox/js/lightbox.js?wkv=1.4.9?wkv=1.4.9. (Reason: missing token 'x-requested-with' in CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Headers' from CORS preflight channel). Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at http://travelshop.se/media/widgetkit/widgets/slideshow/js/slideshow.js?wkv=1.4.9?wkv=1.4.9. (Reason: missing token 'x-requested-with' in CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Headers' from CORS preflight channel). Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at http://travelshop.se/media/widgetkit/widgets/mediaplayer/mediaelement/mediaelement-and-player.js?wkv=1.4.9?wkv=1.4.9. (Reason: missing token 'x-requested-with' in CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Headers' from CORS preflight channel). Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at http://travelshop.se/media/widgetkit/widgets/spotlight/js/spotlight.js?wkv=1.4.9?wkv=1.4.9. (Reason: missing token 'x-requested-with' in CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Headers' from CORS preflight channel). Please try to add the following instead <IfModule mod_headers.c> Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin * </IfModule>
Jun 6, 2016 2:15 pm by Willard1975
Hi I tried that earlier as well but it didn't work. But i added that code back now, purged cloudflare and Joomla cache. It's not working here as far as i can see. Is it working for you? /Michael
Jun 6, 2016 3:39 pm by Yana
Hi, It works only with Google Chrome. Please check the following post widgetkit-and-gtranslate-problem-t4317.html?hilit=widgetkit#p19185
Jun 7, 2016 7:13 am by Willard1975
If you look at my original post i have read that thread already. Is there a way to switch from sub-domains to sub-directory easily? If i change it now everything results in a 404 error. Also will Google still index the site in different countries if i switch?
Jun 7, 2016 9:29 am by Willard1975
Never mind i solved it. The following was needed in .htaccess: <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot|woff|woff2|js)$"> <IfModule mod_headers.c> Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" Header set Access-Control-Allow-Headers "Accept, X-Requested-With" </IfModule> </FilesMatch> /Michael
Jun 7, 2016 1:29 pm by Yana
Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience!