Forum Archive - how to hide the google translate toolbar in IE?

how to hide the google translate toolbar in IE?
Dec 12, 2010 6:04 pm by carstene
I got this wonderfull extension set up in Joomla and think it is great (see my review), thank you very much. I noticed that in IE the google translate toolbar always shows at the top of the page, even when the user is not using any translation. On this site it does not show. How to set it up so the toolbar behaves as on this site? Or is this site using the jquery-option?
Re: how to hide the google translate toolbar in IE?
Dec 12, 2010 10:24 pm by pb2au
Hello! I have also recently install this Joomla module, and it seems very impressive. However, I have been unable to find how to disable / hide. Hide Google's top frame after translation Hide Google's "Suggest Better Translation" pop-up Hide Google's translator IP Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks Brian
Re: how to hide the google translate toolbar in IE?
Dec 13, 2010 9:45 am by Edvard
I think that you use Google Default translation method. Please read the translation method option description.