Forum Archive - GTranslate + Cloudflare "I'm Under Attack"

GTranslate + Cloudflare "I'm Under Attack"
Jun 14, 2016 9:24 pm by Sbenny
Hello, I'm having problems regarding GTranslatePro and Cloudflare "I'm Under Attack" mode. The problem is, when I do activate this anti ddos feature, it does generate a loop which doesn't allow me to go thru the "Checking your Browser" window of Cloudflare. This does affect only my subdomains created with gtranslate, while the main domain works fine and I got succesfully redirected to my website after 5 seconds. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem? Thank you.
Re: GTranslate + Cloudflare "I'm Under Attack"
Jun 15, 2016 10:01 am by Edvard
Hi, We do not support GTranslate Pro any more, you need to upgrade. If you have one of our new plans, please post your website address to check. Make sure our IP address is whitelisted: 94.23.220.123 Thanks!
Jun 15, 2016 12:11 pm by Sbenny
I'm sorry for my misunderstanding, I've got the newer plan (purchased yesterday). After whitelisting your IP address, it seems the loop is removed, but, once landed to the destination page, lot of .js and .css files are not loaded and from the error console of Chrome, I can see lots of 503 errors (resource temporairly unavailable). Are there any further steps needed? See here for example: http://it.sbenny.com From Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Incognito Mode of Chrome I experience these issues. A screenshot: http://image.prntscr.com/image/b8f2882226f145e389e97446c3c94801.jpeg Thank you for your help. EDIT: A possible solution could be inside my .htaccess maybe. Here's an useful error: Font from origin ' http://sbenny.com ' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin ' http://it.sbenny.com ' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 503.
Jun 15, 2016 12:27 pm by Edvard
Hi, OK, let's try to enable cloud icon in the cloudflare DNS manager for language subdomains and let me know your IP address from the cloudflare DNS manager, I'll do special configuration for you. For fonts to load correctly you need to use this rules in your .htaccess file: <FilesMatch "\.(ttf|otf|eot|woff|woff2)$"> <IfModule mod_headers.c> Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" </IfModule> </FilesMatch> Thanks!
Jun 15, 2016 12:31 pm by Sbenny
Enabling the cloud results in this error (as expected): Error 1000 DNS points to prohibited IP Since it's a dedicated server, I'd prefer if possible to take my personal IP secret. I can manually add it if needed, if it's ok for you.
Jun 15, 2016 12:35 pm by Edvard
Hi, You can email it to [email protected]. Do not think it is secret and it is possible to find out. Is this your IP? 192.1x5.xx.148 Thanks!
Jun 15, 2016 12:38 pm by Sbenny
No it isn't my ip address
Jun 15, 2016 12:44 pm by Edvard
May be this: 5x.2x4.x4.22x If not, then I need it on my email.
Jun 15, 2016 2:09 pm by Sbenny
You should've received a mail from me about 35 mins ago!
Jun 17, 2016 12:20 pm by Sbenny
All subdomains give now a 504 error, while my website works fine.
Jun 19, 2016 12:39 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please make sure to unblock our IP address from your server. We are not able to access your website nor ping to your IP. Our IP is 94.23.220.123 Thanks!