Forum Archive - color of edit icons

color of edit icons
Jun 12, 2016 8:16 pm by tplehman
When in the "language_edit=1" mode, some chunks of text have a "green" pencil icon, and some have a "pink" colored icon, what does the difference between the two colors indicate?
Re: color of edit icons
Jun 12, 2016 10:14 pm by Edvard
Hi, The colors indicate human and auto translations. Thanks!
Jun 24, 2016 8:04 am by tplehman
It would be useful to know which is which. just saying...
Jun 24, 2016 12:06 pm by Yana
Hi, Red pencil means that the translation is edited.
Jun 30, 2016 8:39 am by tplehman
OK, I am an idiot. I went back and read every link I could find on the TDN docs, sure enough, there it is, in plain text at: https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... anslations You will be able to visually see the difference of already edited texts and automatically translated texts in edit mode. The texts with the red pencil icons are edited texts. Automatically translated texts are with the green pencil icons. I apologize for asking questions that I should have known the answer to already. Or did you just edit that? Anyway, thanks for the answer, now just help me get the saving of edits working, and my .human files integrated into your TDN.
Jul 1, 2016 2:14 pm by Yana
Hi, We didn't change anything. In order to edit the translated version you need to add ?language_edit=1 to the end of the URL. If you have .human files you can send them by email to [email protected] or [email protected] and we will upload files to our server.