Forum Archive - configuration for sub-directory

configuration for sub-directory
Jun 25, 2016 5:40 pm by pbianco
Hi, I am trying to setup GTranslate with the sub-directory structure, but I cannot have it working, I have added the gtranslate folder, changed the config.php file, added the suggested rows at the beginning of .htaccess and inserted the commands for redirection. But when I select the translation nothing happens, the page in the original language is still present. If I disable the sub-directory structure in the module configuration, the translated page is correctly displayed. Can you, please, help me on this? Thanks and regards
Re: configuration for sub-directory
Jun 25, 2016 9:18 pm by Yana
Hi, Here are the rules for sub-directory structure # gtranslate config RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/gtranslate.php?glang=$1&gurl=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] I can see that you are redirecting sub-directory URLs to the sub-domain.Please check your .htaccess file. If you can send me access info I'll check the settings.
Jul 1, 2016 10:13 pm by pbianco
Hi, I have checked again the .htaccess file, it contains these redirections. Please let me know how to give you access to check everything. Thanks and regards
Jul 2, 2016 5:55 pm by Yana
Hi, You can send access info by email [email protected] or you can create a ticket .
Jul 3, 2016 10:28 pm by pbianco
Hi, I have sent access info by email. Thanks and regards
Jul 4, 2016 7:02 pm by Yana
Thank you. I'll check the settings ASAP.
Jul 5, 2016 7:47 am by pbianco
Hi, I have found the problem. There was a plugin, redirectwww, which disabled the use of the redirection to Gtranslate site. Now it seems working!!!!
Jul 6, 2016 12:19 pm by Yana
Hi, The issue is fixed. We have configured www redirection on our side.