Forum Archive - Having issues staying in Language Subdomain Enterprise

Having issues staying in Language Subdomain Enterprise
Aug 9, 2016 5:05 pm by natastna2
Hello Edvard, In order to see an example of this please see here: https://www.seed-city.com/de/sweet-seeds/speed if you please click the Add to Cart button and then click the Cart button which pops up to take you to cart. You can see that you are now back in the English default version. Now if we try this in another of our enterprise sites: http://www.popularseeds.com/de/sweet-seeds/speed we see when directed to cart the presence of /gtranslate/gtranslate.php?glang=de&gurl= which I assume is a necessity in order to keep the current language. I am not sure why this does now show on the new enterprise site - seed-city. Thank you for your time. Please note that we are currently experiencing a DDOS attack and so the site/s may be slow to respond
Re: Having issues staying in Language Subdomain Enterprise
Aug 9, 2016 6:14 pm by natastna2
To give some more information, this code was originally added to my sef.router.php file (when installing the pro version): // fix for gtranslate $uri =& JURI::getInstance(); $router =& $mainframe->getRouter(); plgSystemGTranslate::parseGTranslate($router, $uri); As the upgrade from Pro to Enterprise requires disabling the gtranslate plugin I had to remove this code for the site to load. It is possible this file will need alteration again in order to work properly with the Enterprise version? Thank you for your time. Regards, Anthony
Aug 10, 2016 12:56 pm by Edvard
Please send FTP access to [email protected]
Aug 10, 2016 1:42 pm by natastna2
Thanks Edvard, emailed the details across.
Aug 10, 2016 9:33 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is fixed. I have modified the following files: /components/com_virtuemart/themes/yagendoo_VaMazing/theme.js /administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/htmlTools.class.php
Aug 11, 2016 12:17 am by natastna2
Hello Edvard, Thank you very much. We really appreciate your help. I do have a couple of other problems that seem to have occurred with the change but will come back to you if I am unable to solve these myself. Thank you for your time. Regards, Anthony