Forum Archive - is not displayed in the subfolder

is not displayed in the subfolder
Aug 16, 2016 7:42 am by yule
Hello, Sorry for my English ... I use the startup version, the language change is carefree, for cons, it does not show me the subfolder => mysite.com/en or mysite.com/ru etc ... I created the cname records for languages that I wanted to use. But it does not work. So I'm doing something wrong but I do not know what Furthermore it shows me in my subfolders, this message An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you see this error Constantly and you are the system administrator of this resource Then please make sour That You are not blocking our IP address: Do you have Any idea? Thank you in advance for your help Steve
Re: is not displayed in the subfolder
Aug 16, 2016 11:56 am by Yana
Dear Steve, If you want to use sub-dolder structure links like mysite.com/ru you will need to install GTranslate URL add-on . There is no need to create DNS CNAME records. Please remove them . You can check the documentation and let me know if you have any questions https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation . Also please contact your hosting provider and make sure that they are not blocking our server IP address.
Aug 16, 2016 1:44 pm by yule
Dear Yana, I contact my manager, he replies that the IP address is not blocked .. Now, with this on my .htaccess # gtranslate config RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/gtranslate.php?glang=$1&gurl=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] => mysite.com/ru/ = An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you see this error constantly and you are the system administrator of this resource then please make sure that you are not blocking our IP address: With this RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2&glang=$1 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&glang=$1 [L,QSA] => mysite.com/ru/ = File not found By and against both examples, the translation works fine but always on mysite.com only ... I confess that I myself lost a little, yet it is not the first that I use your product. ps: I use https, is this a problem? Thank you for your help Steve
Aug 16, 2016 3:57 pm by Yana
Hi, For sub-folder URLs you should use the following rules . # gtranslate config RewriteRule .* - [E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization}] RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/gtranslate.php?glang=$1&gurl=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(af|sq|am|ar|hy|az|eu|be|bn|bs|bg|ca|ceb|ny|zh-CN|zh-TW|co|hr|cs|da|nl|en|eo|et|tl|fi|fr|fy|gl|ka|de|el|gu|ht|ha|haw|iw|hi|hmn|hu|is|ig|id|ga|it|ja|jw|kn|kk|km|ko|ku|ky|lo|la|lv|lt|lb|mk|mg|ms|ml|mt|mi|mr|mn|my|ne|no|ps|fa|pl|pt|pa|ro|ru|sm|gd|sr|st|sn|sd|si|sk|sl|so|es|su|sw|sv|tg|ta|te|th|tr|uk|ur|uz|vi|cy|xh|yi|yo|zu)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] They must be at the top of the .htaccess document. The mentioned error you can see if your hosting provider is blocking our IP address. Please post your website address, so I can check it . SSL support is available only with the Enterprise version . You can check the features here https://gtranslate.io#pricing
Aug 17, 2016 7:51 pm by yule
Hello I again contacted my host and their answer is unequivocal ... We confirm that the IP address 94.23.220.123 is not blocked at our level. After checking with our technical team, the body makes requests to that IP address on port 443 (HTTPS). However, the certificate installed on the server in question is self-signed. It is therefore possible that the requests are eventually not sent. It should ask your provider if the server is receiving requests from the proceedings. I just tried on my site by removing all redirects ... with http: // www yxz.com => it is now ok with https: // www yxz.com => it tells me that your IP address is blocked The SSL certificate has been created on my computer using c: \ OpenSSL-Win32 \ I think (almost on) the creation of a certificate by openSSL blocks your IP address ...And I know not how to make openssl does not block your IP if I understood Is it possible to accept another certificate that your IP? if so ... who? With the business account, the problem would be the same no? with a business account can keep the certificate in my hoster, or is it mandatory that it be hosted by you? What is strange is that the translation with https works fine if not using subfolders. but hey it's not the goal. Now I'm in a bind! I wish my website works with SSL but I do not need a subscription "business". For accuracy I use SSL only for SEO and to trust my visitors, I don't do financial transaction or other, which is why the "business" plan would not be right for me Is there another solution? I'm sorry to cause problems ... and sorry for my English ... Thank you in advance for your help Steve
Aug 18, 2016 12:29 pm by Yana
Dear Steve, Please try to open the translated version with http and you will be able to see the page http://www.fullgambler.com/ja/ HTTPS support is available only with the Enterprise version. If you upgrade to the Enterprise the translation will work properly.