Forum Archive - Getting error message at checkout

Getting error message at checkout
Oct 1, 2016 5:05 pm by Ollie
When I try to check out in any language other than English, I get this error message from Authorize.net: "A valid amount is required." Apparently, GTranslate is changing the format or something else in the dollar amount. How can I doublecheck if that's what's happening? And how can I get this issue resolved?
Re: Getting error message at checkout
Oct 1, 2016 8:21 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you please post your website address?
Oct 2, 2016 8:29 am by Ollie
Hi, Can you please post your website address? https://assistech.com/store (The error message appears on the very last page.)
Oct 3, 2016 7:21 am by Yana
Hi, I have just checked and it is working properly. I was able to see the translated version of checkout pages.
Oct 7, 2016 9:19 pm by Ollie
Hi, I have just checked and it is working properly. I was able to see the translated version of checkout pages. The translated version of checkout pages is not the issue. The problem is after you submit the payment information; that's when you get the error message!
Oct 8, 2016 7:32 am by Edvard
Hi, Can you send the steps including the payment information we need to provide to test it? You can send it to [email protected]. Thanks!
Oct 14, 2016 11:26 am by Ollie
Can you send the steps including the payment information we need to provide to test it? You can send it to [email protected]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" target="_blank. I emailed you the information a couple of days ago and resent it this morning.
Oct 14, 2016 3:19 pm by Yana
Thank you. We will investigate the issue and contact you soon.
Oct 16, 2016 12:13 pm by Edvard
Hi, I have checked it and here are 2 possible solutions for you. The reason for the issue is that when you are on XX.domain.com and try to submit the order confirmation form it sends an ajax request to domain.com instead of XX.domain.com. 1. Make sure that session is shared between XX.domain.com and domain.com, so when you change language your cart contents will be the same. To achieve that you will need to set cookie domain to ".domain.com" with dot prefix. 2. If you do not want your session to be shared between XX.domain.com and domain.com you will need to modify your script, so it sends the request to XX.domain.com instead of domain.com. Old code: function confirmSubmit() { $.ajax({ type: 'POST', url: 'https://domain.com/store/index.php?rt=extension/default_authorizenet_aim/send', data: $('#authorizenet :input'), dataType: 'json', beforeSend: function() { $('.alert').remove(); $('#authorizenet .action-buttons').hide(); $('#authorizenet .action-buttons').before('<div class="wait alert alert-info text-center"><i class="fa fa-refresh fa-spin"></i> Please wait!</div>'); }, success: function(data) { if (!data) { $('.wait').remove(); $('#authorizenet .action-buttons').show(); $('#authorizenet').before('<div class="alert alert-danger"><i class="fa fa-bug"></i> Unknown error encountered. Please try again!</div>'); } else { if (data.error) { $('.wait').remove(); $('#authorizenet .action-buttons').show(); $('#authorizenet').before('<div class="alert alert-warning"><i class="fa fa-exclamation"></i> '+data.error+'</div>'); } if (data.success) { location = data.success; } } }, error: function (jqXHR, textStatus, errorThrown) { $('.wait').remove(); $('#authorizenet .action-buttons').show(); $('#authorizenet').before('<div class="alert alert-danger"><i class="fa fa-exclamation"></i> '+textStatus+' '+errorThrown+'</div>'); } }); } New code: function confirmSubmit() { $.ajax({ type: 'POST', url: '/store/index.php?rt=extension/default_authorizenet_aim/send', data: $('#authorizenet :input'), dataType: 'json', beforeSend: function() { $('.alert').remove(); $('#authorizenet .action-buttons').hide(); $('#authorizenet .action-buttons').before('<div class="wait alert alert-info text-center"><i class="fa fa-refresh fa-spin"></i> Please wait!</div>'); }, success: function(data) { if (!data) { $('.wait').remove(); $('#authorizenet .action-buttons').show(); $('#authorizenet').before('<div class="alert alert-danger"><i class="fa fa-bug"></i> Unknown error encountered. Please try again!</div>'); } else { if (data.error) { $('.wait').remove(); $('#authorizenet .action-buttons').show(); $('#authorizenet').before('<div class="alert alert-warning"><i class="fa fa-exclamation"></i> '+data.error+'</div>'); } if (data.success) { location = data.success; } } }, error: function (jqXHR, textStatus, errorThrown) { $('.wait').remove(); $('#authorizenet .action-buttons').show(); $('#authorizenet').before('<div class="alert alert-danger"><i class="fa fa-exclamation"></i> '+textStatus+' '+errorThrown+'</div>'); } }); } Thanks!