Forum Archive - Don't understand the edit translation

Don't understand the edit translation
Oct 26, 2016 2:29 pm by Elnino
Hello, I'm not sure I understand how "Edit translation" works. I'm on this page: [url]woocommerce.seminarsforhealth.ca/produit/photo-1/[/url] in French. I switch to English. The URL hasn't changed (no issue on this I do not need to translate URL) and the content is loaded in English properly. Now if I'm adding the string for editing translation like this: [url]woocommerce.seminarsforhealth.ca/produit/photo-1/?language_edit=1[/url] it just doesn't do anything. It refreshing the page but I can't edit the translation.
Re: Don't understand the edit translation
Oct 26, 2016 6:21 pm by Edvard
Hi, If you are using our paid version the URL will change when you change the language. It will be woocommerce.seminarsforhealth.ca/en/produit/photo-1/ if you choose sub-directory URL structure or en.woocommerce.seminarsforhealth.ca/produit/photo-1/ if you choose sub-domain URL structure. When you add language_edit=1 to address bar it will open the edit interface. You can check video tutorial on https://gtranslate.io/videos Thanks!
Oct 26, 2016 8:26 pm by Elnino
I do use your paid version but it doesn't change the URL (I've uploaded the gTranslate folder AND updated .htaccess according to the documentation). Any help please?
Oct 26, 2016 8:54 pm by Edvard
Make sure to configure the language selector to turn on sub-directory URL structure.