Forum Archive - GTTranslate Wordpress jQuery.cookie

GTTranslate Wordpress jQuery.cookie
May 24, 2011 7:58 pm by [email protected]
Hi I have read Troubleshooting GTranslate Free. I want to buy gTranslate Pro but it does not work gTranslate Free I switch the translation mode to "redirect" and set the hook "operate to pro version", no translation appears. firebug 2 errors: event is not defined if (event.button == "2" || event.button == "3"){pmb();} (line 33) jQuery.cookie is not a function function doGTranslate(lang_pair) {if(l...oggle:true, not:'.notranslate'});});} (line 287) I hope someone can help me :)
Re: GTTranslate Wordpress jQuery.cookie
May 25, 2011 9:56 am by Edvard
Hi, The Pro version doesn't use javascript including jQuery library, so it will work. If you have another plugin which uses not wordpress default jQuery library it can give the conflict. Please check in the source code to find out if you have more than one jQuery libraries. You can try to unload it from the GTranslate options and if that doesn't help you need to try to unload it from the other plugin which uses it.