Forum Archive - How do you contact support about enabling billing?

How do you contact support about enabling billing?
Dec 14, 2016 4:47 am by ngomaichi
Hi all, I was trying to find out why my old software was returning service no longer available, and found out the free Translate v1 service was discontinued. Since v2 didn't look too expensive, I was looking in to getting an API key, but I can't enable billing with no real error message other than "correct this card info or try a different card" So far I tried 2 different cards, which were from different banks and one of which was a debit card and the other a credit card, both Visa with international transactions enabled. I tried getting support, but to get support, I need to enable billing. So I sent google support a message via the contact us form, but so far there's been no response at all, not even an automated one. Is there any way to get support I don't know about? I apologize this isn't really a Translate API issue, but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to ask. Thanks Relax: instrumental ringtones download free, horror ringtones, free ringtones download
Re: How do you contact support about enabling billing?
Dec 14, 2016 6:01 pm by Edvard
Hi, Sorry, this is not related to GTranslate and I do not have answers for you. Let me know which software you use and we might have a replacement solution for you. Thanks!