Forum Archive - LInk my gtranslate license to another paypal account

LInk my gtranslate license to another paypal account
Jan 2, 2017 5:49 am by freebouba
Hello, First good year 2017 and all my best wishes. I had a problem to honor the payment of my business license with the paypal account that I linked. How can I link another paypal account with this site freebouba.org and its license. Thank you in advance.
Re: LInk my gtranslate license to another paypal account
Jan 2, 2017 5:11 pm by Edvard
Hi, Thanks for the good wishes. Happy New Year to you too. You can cancel your subscription and subscribe from a different PayPal account. Thanks!
Jan 3, 2017 4:53 am by freebouba
Hi, I have canceled my subscription and subscribe from a different PayPal account. However my cname have changed from kars.tdn.gtranslate.net to van.tdn.gtranslate.net. Futhermore I have already changed manually some content of translation, so is it possible to get back my last configuration or at least to get back my manual translation from your server? Thanks.
Jan 3, 2017 8:07 pm by Edvard
Hi, No need to worry. No action is needed on your side. Your manual translations are not lost. Thanks!
Jan 4, 2017 3:57 am by freebouba
Hi, it's great. So I keep my initial CNAME: kars.tdn.gtranslate.net, isn't it? Thanks.
Jan 4, 2017 4:39 pm by Yana
Yes, There is no need to change CNAME records.