Forum Archive - Sub Directory Linking Issue

Sub Directory Linking Issue
Jan 6, 2017 9:00 pm by Hitesh
Hi Support Team, Hope you are doing well! Actually I'm working on the G Translator Plugin and I'm getting the errors when i check the sub directory checkbox from wordpress backend. then - its showing old database files and when i uncheck the option its showing fine.. Example - please check the slider slides normal it showing 8 images and after check the sub directory option it is showing only 5 images and break the images URL... please check and resolve the issue.. hope you can understand very well! i will wait for your reply! Thank you very much for your time and great efforts.. Best Regards, Hitesh Nagpal
Re: Sub Directory Linking Issue
Jan 6, 2017 9:05 pm by Hitesh
and can i send you the website details and purchase code.. thanks
Jan 7, 2017 11:19 am by Yana
Hi, Do you have a caching extension? if yes, please try to clear the cache and check again. Please post your website info, so I can check it. You can send by email ([email protected]) or use PM .
Jan 10, 2017 7:39 am by Hitesh
thank you for your reply! i'm sending you all the details..
Jan 10, 2017 7:49 am by Hitesh
Hi Yana , Hope you are doing well! I have Sent you all the details via email.. Please check and thank you very much for your time and efforts.. Best Regards, Hitesh Nagpal
Jan 10, 2017 1:56 pm by Yana
Hi, Thank you! I'll investigate the issue and contact you soon.