Forum Archive - I need help!

I need help!
Jan 18, 2017 11:59 pm by Alex007
First of all I would like to say that I have attempted to open THREE different support tickets to try and get some help getting this working. Each time I get a less than helpful response and the ticket is immediately closed. A support ticket shouldn't be closed until the problem is confirmed resolved... Please see ticket # 5571697835507712 for my latest attempt at getting this resolved. Here is the response I got followed by the ticket immediately being closed: Hi, Please update GTranslate module to the latest version : 3.0.39 Also, move to top after in your template. Regards, GTranslate Support Team ok...but your website doesn't show a Joomla module version 3.0.39 available to download (there is 3.0.38, which I already have installed). Also I have no idea what you are saying I should do in the 2nd suggestion... Completely incoherent and unhelpful. And with the ticket being closed, I have no way of asking follow up question! I am normally a pretty easy going person, but my experience with the product support so far has been terrible. Can I please have some help with this?
Re: I need help!
Jan 19, 2017 12:33 am by Edvard
Hi, That is how our support system works. If you still have questions, you can reply and the ticket will be reopened. Please use Joomla updater and it will update to version 3.0.39. I have just updated it on our website, so you can also download it on https://gtranslate.io/#pricing The second part is missing HTML tags. It should be read as follows: Please move <meta name="uri-translation" content="on" /> to top after <head> in your template. Thanks!

Try GTranslate with a free 15 day trial