Forum Archive - Joomla with subdomains

Joomla with subdomains
Jan 19, 2017 1:51 pm by Jamtfish
The website has three Joomla installs main domain Subdomain-1 Subdomain-1 I am using a wildcard SSL over the complete site. I have about 2500 visitors per day Do I have to install the code on each joomla install? I am willing to pay a fee to install the GTranslate on the complete site What needs to be done from my side besides down loading the free version. I see that you have a monthly charge of 29.99USD does this include install of SSL on your side? Thanks
Re: Joomla with subdomains
Jan 19, 2017 2:35 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes, if you subscribe to the GTranslate Enterprise service and send wildcard ssl certificate with the RSA private key we will install it. Please note that Gtranslate license is for one domain name. For example if you have domain.com , aaa.domain.com and bbb.domain.com you will need to have 3 licenses. The language selector module should be installed on all domains. You will receive the instructions by email. You can find the documentation here : https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation