Forum Archive - Redirect link different languages

Redirect link different languages
Feb 3, 2017 1:36 pm by Speedy1010
Hi, If I try to activate "Sub-directory URL Structure" option, the website will not show all modules I installed in. I need to redirect old links with sub-directory url (ex .com/es or .com/fr) to the new ones without sub-directory url. I need the link of the new website translated without using sub-directory url... and without using 3rd level domain I hope you will understand what i mean :D How can I do? thank you
Re: Redirect link different languages
Feb 3, 2017 2:02 pm by Yana
Hi, You should choose the translated URLs structure sub-domain or sub-folder . It is not possible to use it without changing the URLs. Please post your website address and describe the problem in more detail. We will help you to fix the issue. If you do not want to change the URL structure you can use free version but in free version it is not possible to edit translations and the translated versions will not be indexed by search engines.
Re: Redirect link different languages
Feb 3, 2017 2:20 pm by Speedy1010
hi website address is www.baldantonigroup.com If I activate subdirectory url the module "accordion" where there's write "here you realize your dreams" disappears