Forum Archive - Translate from more than 1 language

Translate from more than 1 language
Feb 5, 2017 9:36 am by myccig
Hi there, I am a subscriber of gtranslate service. If my original website has more than 1 language, e.g. myccig.com/directory -- mainly in English but also has Chinese and French, so the setup widget option would be translate from "English" ... In the front end, user selecting the language e.g. spanish; will all language translate to spanish? Not just the English part? Regards, Andy
Re: Translate from more than 1 language
Feb 5, 2017 10:00 pm by Yana
Hi, If you have mixed languages content you can upgrade to the Enterprise version, host your website on subdomain for example mixed.myccig.com and we will translate mixed content into English, Chinese and French.
Feb 5, 2017 11:48 pm by myccig
Hi Yana, Great to hear that Enterprise version have that function. If the enterprise version can also solve the login problem I will upgrade to the enterprise version. I'm having the login problem at the moment, i.e. can not login to the "translated site". Please advise if the enterprise version. Also, can you point me to a link which details all the features of the enterprise version (e.g. I don't know only the enterprise version can translate mixed content into English, Chinese and French...) Regards, Andy
Feb 6, 2017 8:19 am by Yana
Dear Andy, We are working to resolve the issue with login. I 'll keep you posted. Here is the link. You can compare the features. https://gtranslate.io/#pricing
Feb 9, 2017 7:24 am by myccig
Thankyou Yana. As it has been for a while, can you give me an estimate when the login problem can be fixed? Many thanks