Forum Archive - Nothing works

Nothing works
Jan 26, 2017 5:31 pm by zetap
Hello I have worked with this module on other projects and it always works correctly, for that reason I want to use it again, I'm trying to install it in a new project, but I can not make it work. 1 - if I choose the option "look" in "flag", you do not show the icons, the links are but the images of the flags do not. 2- If I set up so that the available languages are English, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, the Portuguese option does not show it, only shows if I choose Portuguese from Portugal. 3- If the default language is Spanish, the page loads in English 4 - even if you click the link the texts are not translated Module version mod_gtranslate3.0.x.39 Version of joomla 3.6.5 Can you help me find a solution? Thank you very much !
Re: Nothing works
Jan 27, 2017 8:27 am by Yana
Hi, Can you please post your website address, so I can check it? Please download the latest version of GTranslate module from our website and update it. https://gtranslate.io/#pricing
Jan 27, 2017 7:52 pm by zetap
Hi, thanks for your response The version I have installed is the latest version available in your download area, 3.0.x.39. The url of the site is ofex-probaires.net, but the module is now only active in the following url, http://www.ofex-probaires.net/vend because the site is online and as the module is not working correctly, I am Doing tests with another, the module is posted in the -top3- position, you need superadministrator access to the site? Do not pass them now because I do not know if this post is private. Thanks, have a nice day
Jan 30, 2017 10:30 am by Yana
Hi, There is a css problem. Please add the following line to your css file a.flag img {display:inline;}
Jan 31, 2017 2:35 pm by zetap
Hello, thanks for answering Add the style that you indicate to the template and now the flags are seen. Continues the problem of the translation of Portuguese, if the configuration is portuguese of portugal Https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/not ... et43xhi4ql You see flags, but do not translate the texts, keep them in Spanish If the configuration is portuguese of brazil, does not display the flag, only the link, but neither translates the texts. Https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/not ... qsdsi2x9fc I await comments, thank you!
Feb 3, 2017 2:57 pm by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that you didn't make changes in gtranslate code. Please try to uninstall and install again. Make sure that the default language is selected correctly. It should be the original language of your website.
Feb 7, 2017 2:38 pm by zetap
Good Morning I am sure that I have not modified the gtranslate code and have configured the default language correctly, but I still followed your suggestion, uninstall and reinstall the module. Now the translation does it correctly, but if I want to use the Brazilian flag for the Portuguese translation, the same is not seen and the link appears after u line jump, see screenshot as BR Https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/not ... 2esyp0sd4a If I use the flag of Portugal is shown correctly, see screenshot as PT Https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/not ... yhgm2wms1x The problem is that the customer wants the flag of Brazil, not that of Portugal. You can help me correct this problem. thank you very much !
Feb 8, 2017 3:04 pm by Yana
Hi, Please enable Brazilian flag and let me know .
Feb 8, 2017 3:19 pm by zetap
Hello Apologies, it's already active at http://www.ofex-probaires.net/vend Thank you !
Feb 9, 2017 6:37 am by vishall
you should download latest version to solve this problem .
Feb 10, 2017 8:56 pm by zetap
Hello The version that I have installed in the newest version mod_gtranslate3.0.x.39.zip, in its page of downloads is available. There is a newer version? Thank you!
Feb 13, 2017 1:03 pm by Yana
Hi, It is css issue. add the following rule in your style.css and the issue will be fixed. a.alt_flag img { border: 0; display: inline; }
Feb 14, 2017 12:47 pm by zetap
Hello, thanks for answering Perfect, now the flags are displayed correctly and the translation is correctly. I ask you another query, I want the flags to be aligned to right, in the modular position, can you help me with this? Thank you very much!