Forum Archive - cancel subscription during the trial period

cancel subscription during the trial period
Mar 19, 2017 7:52 pm by para-viajar
In your website said: "Trial is available for new customers only. If you do not wish to continue you may cancel any time during the trial period and you will not be charged anything.". I was a new customer that canceled my subscription during the trial period, however I was charged in my Paypal account 9.93 Euros. How do I get my money back, as it is offered on your website? After 5 days of subscribing, I realized that the server where my website is. was overloaded, so I decided to cancel my subscription, and proceeded, as I was informed in this forum, to suspend the recurring payment in Paypal. But the problem is that already the first payment had already loaded.
Re: cancel subscription during the trial period
Mar 20, 2017 7:19 am by Yana
Hi, Please send me your PayPal email address and we will refund your money. Login to your PayPal account and cancel the subscription.
Mar 20, 2017 9:09 am by para-viajar
By private message was sent my email address of Paypal to you, for the corresponding return. I had already made the suspension of the recurrent payment in Paypal from March 6, 2017, during my trial period
Mar 20, 2017 10:18 am by Yana
Hi, We have made a refund.
Mar 23, 2017 12:24 am by TheWritingHut
I have the same problem... I would like to cancel the trail package, couldn't find where and now I was charged 2.99$
Mar 23, 2017 10:35 am by Yana
Hi, You will need to login to your PayPal account and cancel the subscription. Can you please let us know what the reason is? If you have problem with the installation we can help you.