Forum Archive - In need of portugal - portuguese language

In need of portugal - portuguese language
Mar 21, 2017 11:03 am by Blessina
We would like to have both languages -Portuguese or Portuguese (Brazilian) at the same time as option for people to select. How can this be done? i see Portuguese (Brazilian) in the GTranslate by default but i dont find portugal-portuguese language in API.. ?
Re: In need of portugal - portuguese language
Mar 21, 2017 3:38 pm by Yana
Hi, Unfortunately Google Translate doesn't have Brazilian option for Portuguese yet.
Mar 22, 2017 11:00 am by Blessina
Sir, it seems Drupal 7 - GTranslate use by default BRAZILIAN portuguese , not the portugal portuguese ? I tried translating the few english words,say Activate -Ative File - Salvar Save - Arquivo it translates into BRAZILIAN portuguese by default, not the portugal portuguese. Could you please confirm?
Mar 23, 2017 11:35 pm by Edvard
Hi, According to Google Translate it will show Brazilian Portuguese if you are using it from Brazil and Portugal Portuguese if you are using from other countries. I cannot confirm it, since I do not understand both of them. Thanks!
Mar 28, 2017 1:02 pm by Blessina
Drupal 7 - GTranslate will Support iframe and modal pop-up as well ?
Mar 30, 2017 1:28 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check the following post problems-with-translate-enterprise-t4104.html#p18188