Forum Archive - No translation after renewing subscription

No translation after renewing subscription
Jun 21, 2016 2:14 pm by olegthered
Hello, I renewed subscription and now I do not have page translated into english at all. My site is: tracers.ru en.tracers.ru And what happened to all my edited translations? Are they gone? Thank you for your help.
Re: No translation after renewing subscription
Jun 21, 2016 8:30 pm by Edvard
Hi, You have selected English as original language of your website. I have set it to Russian and now it is translated. Thanks!
Jun 21, 2016 8:39 pm by olegthered
Hello Edvard. thank you, I thought didn't change anything. Now translation is fine and even cache with my edits are ok. Just to know tell me please are all edited translations stored on my server? And one more thing. Now I see that cart buttons (Go to cart and Checkout buttons) when I add item to cart are not translated. Could you please tell me what is the possible reason? Thanks for your help.
Jun 22, 2016 12:17 pm by Yana
Hi, GTranslate keeps the cache on our server. To enable translation for input buttons you need to add tval to class attribute: <input type="submit" class="button" name="apply_coupon" value="Применить купон"> Should be <input type="submit" class="button tval" name="apply_coupon" value="Применить купон">
Jun 25, 2016 6:37 am by olegthered
Hello, I will try it. Thanks!
JSON and Ajax
Apr 22, 2017 6:08 pm by olegthered
Hello, Once I ordered JSON editing to get translation on ajax elements of checkout page. But know it's not working or not completely working. Problem is: - When on english version of the site I add product to cart and then go to checkout then checkout page is opening in russian. I need to change language manually again. - Button proceed to PayPal is not translated when I choose PayPal payment method. Thank you.
Apr 23, 2017 4:47 pm by Yana
Hi, Please contact our live chat and our agents will try to help you.