Forum Archive - Google Translate now uses deep neural network lear

Google Translate now uses deep neural network lear
Apr 21, 2017 6:32 am by pava
Hello, I am use cloud version of Gtranslate. From 18.04 Google Translate now uses so-called deep neural network learning to translate entire sentences. Is ti now also working with GTranslate? If yes we need to rebuild cache of old translate, or its automatically. Thank you foe answer. Pava
Re: Google Translate now uses deep neural network lear
Apr 24, 2017 3:38 am by Edvard
Hi Pava, It is available only in Google Translate Premium API and on https://translate.google.com website for some popular language pairs. Currently GTranslate is not using it. If you have a paid version you can modify your translations and add the translations provided from Google Translate website. Thanks!
Apr 24, 2017 7:33 pm by pava
Hello Edo, hm, I have paid version but to modify all site need long time....Edit text its step by step.Not easy. This also can do without google translate :D But this is really very important. I translate form Czech, and old version and new its really different. Now its 100x better. Please do you have in plane to use it? Please also, I have paid vesrion, now need to add for one language ssl support. How I can do it? I can not login to your site and simple add ssl version. Thank you, Pava
Apr 26, 2017 10:09 am by Edvard
Hi, I do not have a timeframe for that. If you are using sub-domain URL structure for your website you will need to send a wildcard SSL certificate and private key files for setup on our side or tell me the list of languages you use, so I can generate a free Let's Encrypt certificate for you. If you are using sub-directory URL structure, there is no need to take any action. Thanks!