Forum Archive - Any ideas on what I need to configure this to work correctly

Any ideas on what I need to configure this to work correctly
Apr 29, 2017 10:02 am by williamhawk
Hello. Searching some other threads in this forum, I saw some moderators recommend the translation plugin GTranslate. Unfortunately it doesn’t appear to be translating any of the text on my website (if logged into wordpress, the plugin will however successfully translate the backend. Any ideas on what I need to configure this to work correctly in Enfold? Please help. Thanks!
Re: Any ideas on what I need to configure this to work corre
Apr 30, 2017 7:50 am by Edvard
Hi, If you post your website address I can check it for you. Thanks!
May 2, 2017 9:16 pm by richyadem
I have issues as well with mine , my website is www.razorexpress.org, when I save the changes it tells me it is saved, but still at the front end it keeps telling me to go set it up properly which I had already done, I am planning on buying the paid versions instantly if I can see it work...Thanks
May 3, 2017 3:46 pm by Yana
Hi, Please go to GTranslate settings page and save the settings to update the code . This should fix the issue.
May 3, 2017 4:07 pm by richyadem
i have done that so many times, it tells me changes saved but still the same, nothing is displayed in my front end www.razorexpress.org
May 3, 2017 4:25 pm by Yana
please try to enable/disable some languages and save.e
May 3, 2017 7:03 pm by Edvard
Hi, Try to turn off "Show native language names" option before you save, if it doesn't help, please contact our Live Chat and we will try to figure it out for you. https://gtranslate.io/#contact Thanks!