Forum Archive - Using trial: where is the 'full' version?

Using trial: where is the 'full' version?
May 13, 2017 12:12 pm by EnactA2
Hi, I'm using the 15 day trial, and plan to keep paying after that. But so far I cannot find how to get the full version, right now I'm stuck with the free version. There was no link to the full version or any info about it in the e-mails I received. I use ccTLD. I am going to edit all text using Google's new premium API. And I intend to use URL translation. By the way, am I able to edit the URL translation, in case it's not accurate enough?
Re: Using trial: where is the 'full' version?
May 14, 2017 12:22 pm by Yana
Hi, To enable URL translation feature for your website you need to add the following code into the head tag of your pages. <meta name="uri-translation" content="on" /> Please check GTranslate documentation https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation
May 14, 2017 2:34 pm by EnactA2
Hi, To enable URL translation feature for your website you need to add the following code into the head tag of your pages. <meta name="uri-translation" content="on" /> Please check GTranslate documentation https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation" rel="nofollow" target="_blank Hi, I don't have any of those features in my version of your plugin, for example, there is no "URL Translation" option in the plugin I have. I need a full version of your plugin, not the free version . There is no place for me to choose ccTLD for example, only sub-domain and sub-directory are available options. I looked many times in my e-mails and didn't see any links to a different version or upgrade information.
May 15, 2017 12:23 pm by Yana
Hi, If you want we can configure it for you. Please contact via our live chat support .