Forum Archive - Translations lost and reverted to wrong version.

Translations lost and reverted to wrong version.
Dec 6, 2016 4:07 pm by sadashiv
Hi, We translated many pages sometime ago and we find that after undefined amount of time the translations change back to the wrong versions. Would like to know why this is happening, It's a time consuming task to enter all translations again. Please update what can we do to fix this issue. Thanks, Sadashiv
Re: Translations lost and reverted to wrong version.
Dec 7, 2016 7:16 am by Yana
Hi, The issue is fixed. Can you please check again?
Apr 26, 2017 11:09 am by jospratik
Facing the same problem again. Is there any way to confirm that the problem is solved? after several days the translation is lost and wrong version of translation is displayed
Apr 26, 2017 11:15 am by Edvard
Hi, Can you please provide more details including links? Thanks!
May 23, 2017 2:27 pm by sadashiv
We found that whenever we update some part of the page in english then it rollbacks the custom translations for that page. I think this is related to change in html, I understand the changed part to use the default translation but the unchanged html part is also rolled back. Thanks, Sadashiv
May 23, 2017 2:41 pm by Edvard
Hi, If the original text is being modified then the translation will be modified too. If you can provide more specific information about what you have changed in your original version I can check it for you. Thanks!