Forum Archive - Cancellation for credit card registration

Cancellation for credit card registration
Jun 19, 2017 1:57 am by Shogo
Dear Who may it concern, Since I don't have pay pall account, I registered with credit card. In this case, how can I cancel the subscription? Also, though I asked Gtranslate team to help us cancel it before the end of the free trial period, I have not yet receive the reply and the amount is already charged on our credit card. Do you think it possible to refund the charged amount? Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Warmest regards, Shogo
Re: Cancellation for credit card registration
Jun 19, 2017 10:50 am by Yana
Hi, Please let us know your domain name and email address and we will cancel the subscription. Please contact via our live chat support.
Jun 19, 2017 12:29 pm by Shogo
Thank you for your reply! I send you the information via live chat. Please check and let me know, if there is anything more. Regards, Shogo
Jun 19, 2017 7:41 pm by Edvard
Hi, We have cancelled it for you. Thanks!