Forum Archive - Translate Link Hrefs

Translate Link Hrefs
Jul 7, 2017 9:34 pm by otlkart
Hi, I am using Typeform for my contact forms. I would like to redirect my users to the correct Typeform according to the language they chose. Is there a way to set specific URLs to Links according to the chosen languages? For example: IF user is browsing in spanish THEN link goes to URL1 ELSE IF user is browsing in french THEN link goes to URL2 Thanks!
Re: Translate Link Hrefs
Jul 10, 2017 9:06 am by Yana
Hi, If you are using paid version and want to code something special for individual language you can detect the current selected language and write your code based on that. You can find the current selected language code from X-GT-Lang request header. If your site is written in PHP you can find it in _SERVER['HTTP_X_GT_LANG'] variable.