Forum Archive - A spam link known as translate.googleapis.com

A spam link known as translate.googleapis.com
Aug 8, 2017 6:21 am by jedimoff
Why does scanning my site with https://www.gravityscan.com Give me this critical warning A spam link known as translate.googleapis.com Found 1 time. Type / ID: Malware - Spam Link / 1653 Severity: Critical (10.0) Product: Content Description: WARNING: Visiting this page in your browser may cause harm to your computer. It's recommended that you try to locate the offending string in the source file or in your database. If you do decide to visit a page with malware make sure to turn Javascript off prior to visiting the page. Locations Found http://www.achildsdream.org/media/plg_j ... 8750e2b.js on line 16 var h='translate.googleapis.com'; Need help? The security experts at Wordfence can clean the infection and remove malicious content. Once your site is restored they will provide a detailed report of their findings. All for an affordable rate. I am using Gtranslate. Any ideas? Jeremy
Re: A spam link known as translate.googleapis.com
Aug 10, 2017 9:36 am by Edvard
Hi, You can ask gravityscan.com for explanation. Script from translate.googleapis.com (Google server) is not malicious. Thanks!
Aug 10, 2017 5:08 pm by jedimoff
I figured it was a false positive. Thanks for the quick reply Jeremy
Aug 12, 2017 6:17 pm by Edvard
Thanks!