Forum Archive - Web Accessibility Issue

Web Accessibility Issue
Aug 22, 2017 9:21 pm by kmkmedia
I am having an issue with a web accessibility tool giving me an error on the module. I looked at the other forum post about this and fixed one of the errors I had but I am still getting another error about a label and I am not sure where to put the id in the code to fix this error. I attached an image that shows the error on the WAVE Report. http://www.district100.com/images/district100_issue.jpg Thanks, Shaun
Re: Web Accessibility Issue
Aug 24, 2017 11:03 pm by Yana
Hi, You can find GTranslate code in /modules/mod_gtranslate directory. Please check modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php file.
Aug 25, 2017 1:39 pm by kmkmedia
Hello Yana, I have looked through the default.php file before and was able to fix one of the Label issues that came up but I can't seem to find where the other issue would be. Do you know a line number or general line number area where that line of code is at so then I can add the label code? I have looked through the file a lot but can't seem to find it. I don't know if I just keep missing it or if I am looking for the wrong thing. Thanks, Shaun
Aug 25, 2017 1:50 pm by Edvard
Hi, The dropdown which has accessibility issue is not visible and it is only available in source code. If you wish the errors gone completely you will need to upgrade to our paid version. Thanks!