Forum Archive - GTranslate Floating Banner Not Sitting Horizontally

GTranslate Floating Banner Not Sitting Horizontally
Sep 1, 2017 2:43 pm by Meegan
Dear Sirs: Thank you for making the GTranslate plugin available to us. I have two WordPress Sites on which I have installed the application. One works perfectly but on the second a ShowTheme driven site the menu refuses to remain in a horizontal position and interferes with the look and utility of the site (It hangs over content to be read). I created a snapshot but am not seeing a place for uploading it. I thank you for your assistance with this matter the Site is: https://outsource2caribbean.org/ The issue is visible upon visiting the site. Thanks in advance for helping me to resolve this issue. Best, Meegan
Re: GTranslate Floating Banner Not Sitting Horizontally
Sep 4, 2017 10:08 am by Edvard
Hi, Try to use this CSS: a.glink div.tint {display:inline-block !important;} This will solve the issue for you. Thanks!