Forum Archive - Just signed up, but told my license is inactive or expired.

Just signed up, but told my license is inactive or expired.
Sep 17, 2017 10:22 pm by Jagman
I just signed up for a paid trial subscription. I have Wordfence on my WP blog and it interrupted the install reporting that it had determined suspicious code in the software. So, I then white-listed the install and proceeded to finish with it. The functionality of the plug-in is only about half-way correct. The translation process seems to work fine... just as desired... quite fast and appears accurate. However, when translation is commenced from English to any other chosen language, the translated page loads with a screen-width tool-bar type banner across the top that says, "GTranslate: Your license is inactive or expired, please subscribe again!" During tests and tries, I noticed the translated page's URL was resolving to https://mywebsite.net/fr/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank (French) or https://mywebsite.net/it/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank (Italian). There's also a leaderboard-sized ad banner that appears to be Google-deployed and floats across the lower-third of the screen that can not be removed. I thought this might have been a Chrome issue, but I get the exact same result using Internet Explorer and Firefox. I removed the plugin software and then reinstalled it; so as to "subscribe again", but the scenario described above continues with the re-installation. During initial installation, I was also unsure of this choice: checking Sub-directory URL structure vs. Sub-domain URL structure... which is most likely to be better for the most effective SEO? I don't know much about the issues of sub-domains and sub-directories. Insights and how-to advice would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Just signed up, but told my license is inactive or expir
Sep 17, 2017 10:39 pm by Jagman
Since I originally posted this I came a across several, older, similar posts on the same issue. I could be wrong, but I do believe I actually originally signed up for a free account. Very shortly afterward, (15-minutes?) I decided to upgrade to a paid version. I don't believe the complications that PayPal addresses seem to bear on these issues was a factor since I signed up without using a PayPal address at first. At any rate, based on other people's experience with this problem, it's not one I could fix on my own... just don't have the expertise.
Re: Just signed up, but told my license is inactive or expir
Sep 18, 2017 8:48 pm by Edvard
Hi, What is your order number? After the order you should get an email address with a link to complete your order, where you should enter your domain name to activate your license. You can use our Live Chat to get quicker help: https://gtranslate.io/#contact Thanks!