Forum Archive - differend cached version?

differend cached version?
Sep 17, 2017 4:33 pm by durofer
I'm translating a german website to english, french and italian. I've purchased the business subsricption. The most things are going well, but I've some problems with reloading... Sometimes it shows me an older(?) version of a page. For example, I have editet this page http://durofer.ch/en/index.php/Products/decolletage. Some times there is the first sentence is: " We have a broad assortment of camps Materials for the décolletage industry on the 3 Weitestrasse 4512 in XNUMX Bellach" and sometimes: "We have a broad assortment in our warehouse Materials for the décolletage industry on the Weitestrasse 3 in 4512 Bellach." What could that be? Is it the cache or something else? I've deactivated the cache for joomla.
Re: differend cached version?
Sep 18, 2017 12:25 pm by Yana
Hi, I think you edited HTMl block not correctly. We will check and fix the issue ASAP. Best regards, Yana
Sep 19, 2017 4:29 pm by durofer
thanks. I wonder how that was possible... Looking forward to hearing from you again. Do you need something from me?
Sep 23, 2017 8:13 am by Yana
Hi, Can you send temporary FTP and backend admin access info ? You can use our live chat to send information. Thanks!
Sep 24, 2017 12:20 pm by durofer
Good day Ah you haven't done anything yet? That problem hasn't showed since last wednesday, so I thought you've done something. But for now it works well. If it happens again, I'll contact you again. Thanks! EDIT: oops, now it happend again on the site: http://durofer.ch/en/Products/machinery when reloading the page, you will see version x or version y. I'll chat with you, when it's still like this tomorrow.
Sep 24, 2017 1:25 pm by Yana
Hi, It is a cache problem . You will need to update URL add-on. If you want we can update it.
Sep 25, 2017 9:56 am by durofer
Hi, thanks for the quick help. It looks like it's fixed.
Sep 25, 2017 4:46 pm by Yana
Hi, You are welcome :)