Forum Archive - Need a little help setting up

Need a little help setting up
Nov 11, 2017 10:09 pm by Ramon90
Hey guys, I started my 15 day trial and signed up for the enterprise edition (well, the bilingual version ;)) For some reason I can't seem to get it to work, although I've done pretty much everything described in your documentation. I haven't messed around with the DNS because I'd rather have a separate TLD than sub-directories or sub-domains. Also, my website does have an SSL certificate so maybe that's the issue here. Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong? :) Also, is it possible to host the translated clone of the website on a .net domain? :)
Re: Need a little help setting up
Nov 11, 2017 10:17 pm by Ramon90
To clarify; I have have selected the language hosting option when I chose my subscription. Hence the question whether the translated website can be hosted on a .net domain. Edit: Ah, I just noticed that .com and .net are not considered ccTLD's. Can I use a .me as a ccTLD? Would it be possible to direct a .com or .net domain to the translated .me domain? I've read that .me ccTLD's are considered generic by Google, just like gTLD's like .com and .net. I've read in other topics that Gtranslate does not translate the sitemaps. Is this correct? What would you suggest instead, in order to submit the translated website to search engines such as Google? Also, how do I make sure the plugin recognizes my account as a subscriber? I didn't get any e-mail about a license key (checked my spam) and in the back-end the plugin says I can upgrade to get more paid version advantages. What am I doing wrong? :) Thank you so much!
Re: Need a little help setting up
Nov 14, 2017 1:13 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you post your website address or contact us via live chat support, so we can check it? GTransalte translates xml sitemaps. After the subscription you should receive an email with the instructions. Did you receive an email? In the free plugin there are options for paid versions . If you activated paid options and can see translations, can edit them it means that you are using paid version.