Forum Archive - translation works only with ctrl + f5 in browser

translation works only with ctrl + f5 in browser
Nov 29, 2017 5:40 pm by serdmitriy
translation works only with ctrl + f5 in browser. site - photofuneditor.com example - de.photofuneditor.com how to fix the error?
Re: translation works only with ctrl + f5 in browser
Nov 29, 2017 6:07 pm by Yana
Hi, I have checked and can see that the issue is not related to GTranslate. You should check your original language I can see the following message Datenbank-Verbindungsfehler (2): Konnte keine Verbindung mit Verbindungsfehler (2) MySQL.Database: Konnte keine Verbindung zu MySQL. As you can see this is database connection error which is translated into German. It means that your website responded to our request with the error message ans our system translated that message. Please check original language.
Nov 29, 2017 6:26 pm by serdmitriy
The source language works fine - photofuneditor.com
Nov 29, 2017 6:27 pm by serdmitriy
there may be a problem - cloudflare.com ?
Nov 29, 2017 6:29 pm by serdmitriy
Recently the site did not work and maybe your server cached the error message.
Nov 29, 2017 7:14 pm by Yana
Hi, You will need to wait for 24 hour and the cache will be cleared.