Forum Archive - 403: Access Forbidden

403: Access Forbidden
Oct 23, 2017 6:35 am by avkeele
I'm not sure what happened, but now none of our pages are translating at http://www.certifiedinfosec.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank. All translated pages result in: 403: Access Forbidden Server Address - No one should be logging in from here.
Re: 403: Access Forbidden
Oct 23, 2017 10:16 am by Yana
Hi, I have just checked and can see you activated sub-domain URLs and the translations are working. It is SSl certificate error. We will install SSl certificates on our server.
Oct 23, 2017 11:00 am by avkeele
Yes, the translations are working now since I changed to sub-domain mode at the recommendation of Ripa earlier this morning. We worked for about an hour trying to resolve the authorization error by contacting my hosting provider to see if your IP's were blocked anywhere. They were not. Hostgator thinks there is something about how the subfolder method works that is not working well with my updated cPanel and EasyApache 4. By moving to the subdomain structure, we got the translations to process and work again. Ripa explained she would ensure my SSL certificates would be set up for the subdomains shortly so we can get rid of the new SSL error.
Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm by Yana
Hi, Do you have security plugins ? If yes, please check the settings . Also please check your .htaccess file. If you have order deny,allow directive in it please try to comment this line and check again.
Oct 23, 2017 12:44 pm by avkeele
I already re-checked the security plugins. Nothing was changed in the .htaccess file from when the translation was working. It seems that updating PHP and cPanel brought about the issue.
Oct 24, 2017 2:47 pm by Yana
Hi, SSL certificates are installed. Regards, Yana
Dec 5, 2017 9:12 am by novingate
By moving to the subdomain structure, we got the translations to process and work again. Ripa explained she would ensure my SSL certificates would be set up for the subdomains shortly so we can get rid of the new SSL error.
Dec 7, 2017 12:18 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes, SSL certificates are installed. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions .