Forum Archive - Set Dropdown with flags to scroll rather than expand

Set Dropdown with flags to scroll rather than expand
Nov 4, 2017 1:38 pm by MinnieB
Hi, I am just trialing this module for the first time and have a question. Is it possible to disable the expand feature on the Dropdown with flags option? I just want it to work like the regular dropdown where you have to scroll the list to select the language. Is this possible? Also, with the subscription versions, are there any additional options to style the module? Kind regards
Re: Set Dropdown with flags to scroll rather than expand
Nov 6, 2017 7:37 am by Yana
Hi, Styling options are the same for free and paid versions. You can use CSS rules to customize the styling. If you can post your website address I can send an exact rule.
Dec 10, 2017 1:47 pm by MinnieB
Hi Yana, apologies for the delay in responding - I hadn't received a notification via email to say there was a reply - my fault as hadn't selected it under options on here! My site is still in development so isn't live. Basically all I want to do is include the flags in the plain dropdown menu as this works beautifully - the other dropdown that has flags already doesn't work correctly on my site - it pushes the entire module position down - like it opens inside the module, whereas the other plain dropdown opens over the top of the module if that makes sense.
Dec 14, 2017 1:53 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to add the following line in your css and use the dropdown with flags .switcher .option {position:absolute !important;}
Dec 25, 2017 1:45 pm by MinnieB
Hi Thank you Jana this worked perfectly for me. Have a great holiday!
Dec 27, 2017 12:05 pm by Yana
Hi, Thank you , you too :)