Forum Archive - about url address translate

about url address translate
Dec 12, 2017 5:28 am by jed
In the url, if here has some "-" character, your system can not translate completely translated. for exsample: about-us.html -> sur-us.html # en to fr about-us.html -> sobre-us.html # en to es ... after the "-" character in url, they can not be translate by your translated system.
Re: about url address translate
Dec 12, 2017 8:01 am by jed
I meant that the "us" is not translate to other languages in "about-us.html". only "about" has translated to other languages in "about-us.html". like about-us.html -> ar # حوالي-us.html Is this seo url for ar????
Dec 14, 2017 1:23 pm by Yana
Hi, You can try to edit the translated URL and correct it by clicking on the green arrow button near the link in edit mode. Please let us know your website address and we will investigate the issue .
Dec 14, 2017 11:56 pm by jed
yes, I can edit the translated url and correct by hand. but a website has so many pages(urls),and the urlname containing "-" is very common. Your translate program must identify and deal with them. If it can not, how to achieve URL TRANSLATION? url name can not have space betwenn the words. my site:www.mhthread.com (english) so ar.mhthread.com,fr.mhthread.com,es.mhthread.com .......
Dec 18, 2017 10:31 am by Yana
Hi, Please contact us via our live chat and we will try to fix the issue .
Feb 18, 2018 9:55 pm by resa70
oh i have sample problem , how can i fixed this ?
Feb 19, 2018 3:27 pm by Yana
Dear resa70, Please contact us via live chat and we will help you .