Forum Archive - Joomla: Modules Anywhere issues

Joomla: Modules Anywhere issues
Mar 13, 2017 10:32 am by Orangensaft
Hi, I used Modules Anywhere to place GTranslate inside a LayerSlider Component. Now I've got two problems with GTranslate on Joomla: 1. The module is showed twice: On top the GTranslate module without any settings (all languages activated, standard "look"), below the text "Powered by Google" and below that the module with my settings (only a few languages with the look i've choosen). 2. When choosing the look "Flags" or "Nice dropdown with flags", no flags are showed at all. Instead there are invisible links for selecting the language. The module on top keeps unchanged. Test-site with the module on the bottom right corner of the page: http://www.aussaetzigen-hilfswerk.at/in ... /subscribe" rel="nofollow" target="_blank Any ideas to solve these problems? Thank You!
Re: Joomla: Modules Anywhere issues
Mar 13, 2017 4:05 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please try with the latest version of GTranslate module for Joomla. Thanks!
Mar 16, 2017 7:49 am by Orangensaft
Hi, Thank you for the reply. I've installed the latest build now, but the problems remain the same. The module is showed twice and the "Nice dropdown with flags" look appears as flag + link on the page. Best regards
Mar 16, 2017 2:44 pm by Edvard
Hi, I cannot find CSS for GTranslate on your page. Do you have any extension which can remove the style tags? Some optimization plugins do that. Thanks!
Dec 10, 2017 6:13 pm by MinnieB
Hi, how did you manage to resolve this in the end? I have exactly the same problem. I am using Modules Anywhere to display my code inside a plugin (inside a div) as follows: <div class="no-content">{modulepos translate}</div> However, it shows 2 copies of google translate - the correct one, and a second one with powered by Google that loads the ugly blue translate bar when a language is selected. Is there a way to tell it not to strip style tags? I do not have gzip enabled, I did install jc optimize but it is not used (switched off). I am using Helix framework template and there is no optimisation set on that either. I have also installed latest version of gtranslate today. I would upload an image to show you but there isn't an option
Dec 11, 2017 4:52 pm by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address or contact via our live chat support .
Jan 28, 2018 8:42 am by tourkadeh
good information
Jan 29, 2018 7:39 am by Yana
Thank you