Forum Archive - 2 domains how to do

2 domains how to do
Feb 13, 2018 2:59 pm by NECAnGeL
Hello I have 2 domains and want to use one for all the translations and one for my home country. 1. Main domain for my country backlinks-seo.nl 2. Second domain backlinks-seo.com i want to use for backlinks-seo.com/de/, backlinks-seo.com/uk/, backlinks-seo.com/fr/, backlinks-seo.com/us/, .............. Is this possible ?
Re: 2 domains how to do
Feb 13, 2018 4:54 pm by Yana
Hi, Yes, it is possible with language hosting feature . The language hosting means that if you have top level domains you can use them for translations. For example if you have subscription for domain.com which is in English and you have domain.fr, domain.es we can host translated version on them and you can see French translation on domain.fr, Spanish version on domain.es etc. Please contact us via live chat support and we will instruct you.