Forum Archive - IONCUBE ISSUE

IONCUBE ISSUE
May 26, 2018 11:59 pm by apeks
My server was recently upgraded and as a result GTRANSLATE no longer operates. The error message that displays if the plugin is enabled is: Site error: the file /home/username/public_html/plugins/system/gtranslate/gtranslate.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.6.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation. I have tried installing IONCUBE using WHM/ EASYAPACHE4 on my server but the IONCUBE versions available do not seem to include 5.6? For your information: The site runs an old Joomla version, Joomla! 2.5.19 PHP Version is 5.6.3 What do I do? Regards Adrian
Re: IONCUBE ISSUE
May 27, 2018 5:32 am by apeks
OK looks like I have managed to get the IONCUBE installed. I have published the plugin now and it now longer throws me an IONCUBE error. However the Gtranslate module will not publish in Joomla. In addition now when I go to a subdomain eg. bg.mydomain.com instead of being a translation there is the error "An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you see this error constantly and you are the system administrator of this resource then please make sure that you are not blocking our IP address: 51.255.65.216" Any ideas?
May 27, 2018 6:09 am by apeks
Looks like I have solved this myself. Firstly I am running Joomla! 2.5.19 yet your module which on your download page that you says is suitable eg. Joomla! 2.5, 3+ mod_gtranslate.3.7.4.zip is the incorrect module. It does not work with Joomla 2.5.19 Instead I replaced it with mod_gtranslate1.6.x.33.zip which does work on my site. The module now publishes and displays correctly. The other issue relating to the plugin showing an error was a server firewall issue where your IP was blocked. So all appears OK at present
Jun 1, 2018 10:38 am by Yana
Hi, We do not have version which requires ion cube loader any more. It was old GTranslate version. If you have a problem, please post your website address and describe the issue in detail. You can contact us via live chat support . Best regards, Yana